A Super Mario Bros. Story A Super Mario Bros. Story

bman1003011 responds:

shut up

Throwback the Duck Ep. 0 Throwback the Duck Ep. 0

awesome.

This is a fantastic set-up to a series. I'm impressed with the original premise and attention to detail in respect of the character. The artwork was pretty awesome, although there were a few things I noticed. Nothing major, nor worthy or mentioning. It's obvious alot of effort and planning went into the animation. Well done.

My only problem was the sound. The voice acting wasn't the quality it should have been for such a well animated segment. Throwback seemed to not have alot of emotion, and it almost sounded as though the actor playing him was nervous while recording the dialouge. This is the only problem worth addressing in my opinion.

Can't wait for the next one, until then.

Good luck

BonusStage:TheLostEpisode BonusStage:TheLostEpisode

Impressive.

You have a great style of animation. Some points were pretty funny, others were alright. I really enjoyed it, and hope to see more in the series.

homer.swf homer.swf

well.

It was pretty well animated. It was confusing, but overall, nicely done.

Ignorance is Bliss Ignorance is Bliss

Perfect

Someone has finally submitted something that does Mario justice. The song is interesting, the character design is great. I love everything about this submission.

Well done.

Sonic Breaks his Neck Sonic Breaks his Neck

WEELLLL

I really enjoyed the art. It's very detailed and stylistic. I REALLY think Sonic looked great and so did Robotnic. I was a little upset on how Knuckles was drawn, but it didn't really take away from the story, which is my only problem. Despite the awesome graphics and sound, I was a little dissapointed with the story and humor, just not my style. Very nice job, I hope to see more from you.

Megaman Collab Megaman Collab

perfect.

An extremely well done collaboration. The animation is flawless and blends very well together.

Sonic: Legend of Blaze II Sonic: Legend of Blaze II

Sorry..

Not a fan.

I thought it was corny and kinda awkward to watch.

Toothbrushland Toothbrushland

wow..

incredible creativity. Shorts of this quality is the reason that Flash should be used. Very nicely done.

++Nes Collab++ ++Nes Collab++

amazing.

everything on this is great. I'm a bit dissapointed with the mario one, but that's probably just because my expectations for mario animations are too high.